A friend helping

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
A Friend
-nF. Member
-nF. Member

Medals : 306

PostSubject: A friend helping    Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:37 pm

Hello guys today I have a topic I would like to share it with you guys the topic is about our servers how to get people etc. let me start talking about getting people there are plenty ways of getting people with an active server the first part ill cover is, when we’re having a new player inside we want that player to have the most enjoyment he can get so we can see him again one thing I would like to talk about is starting with a lot amount of people may cause problems at the starter of the server lets think if we’re having a lot of people inside through all the time this server will get well known with a lot of hackers that will take the players excitement and he wont come back lets face it if we get a person inside and he loved the server and everything he’s going to invite his friend then they will invite their friends and so on now lets talk about the servers lag. Now when we’re having a player inside we want him to love playing on our server with entertainment but when he sees that the server is too much lagging that will effect us because he wont be coming back, now lets go back the hacking part when a server is on we need a server with active admins guarding the server so it doesn’t effect players experience that results for a successful server. The second part I want to talk about donation or purchasing adminship now when we have a full active server first thing we will think of grabing donations from people so it makes us more motivated to keep on running the server on and on there is one part that may effect everyone when the server shuts down that causes getting a new host with a new Ip it means the people that have played will no longer have knowledge about the server and whats happening with it. I want to talk about something else now is some people hate too many people using the awp rifle it means when get a lot of people what should we do an awp limit when there are 8-10 cts awp can be used though it will encourage using the scout rifle so the game can be balanced, hope you had fun guys reading this ideas had rushed to my mined comment down below what do you think about this topic .
Back to top Go down
Electrix
-nF. Head Admin
-nF. Head Admin

Medals : 436

PostSubject: Re: A friend helping    Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:08 pm

He's got a point ! , though its very hard to gather players in this amount of time , our French server was about to get popular but a barrier came to us , which is the expiry date of that server , it had awesome pings , awesome players and awesome knowledge in the Counter-Strike streets , though u talked about donations , donations wont be happening unless we get a server that is 24/7 having 15+ players , because donators for adminships wanna have fun , and if there was 2-5 players in the server , its a 5% for a hacker to join ! , Admins here in -nF. are alot , and with different timezones , so the active admins thingy would be always available ! , that helps alot when sap said , we need every admin to play 2-3 hours a day in the server , thats how were gonna stop hackers from doing stuff ! , AWP cant be restricted at the main time , if players saw it restricted , they would ofcourse leave , alot of players only have the ability to play with AWP only but no rifles in general skills , if we got this server having 1000 Visitors , we would do that ! , because once this player leaves , this one joins ! , that straights the idea of daniel...

Steam Name : gojalpointcom24@caramail.com

---------------------------------------------------

[center]
Back to top Go down
A Friend
-nF. Member
-nF. Member

Medals : 306

PostSubject: Re: A friend helping    Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:52 pm

dude did you read what i said good i said donation awp restriction when we get alot of people not at the mean time
Back to top Go down
DutchBass
-nF. Member
-nF. Member

Medals : 91

PostSubject: Re: A friend helping    Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:33 pm

Well it would be awesome if there would be an AWP limit, for example: only 2 AWP's allowed per team..
For the donations, blacky told me that there were no donations nor adminship purshasing, so yea like Elec said, if we would get more players we may get donated what could lead to better servers etc.
But Daniel, u really have a point there
Thx for sharing (;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A friend helping    

Back to top Go down

A friend helping
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1