-nF. [No Fear] Official Forum
Welcome To No Fear Clan Forum

-nF. [No Fear] Official Forum

No Fear Official Clan Server Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

If this guy does not get his admin removed I am leaving -nF.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
titevi3tboi
Left Member

Medals : 69

PostSubject: If this guy does not get his admin removed I am leaving -nF.   Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:20 pm

This guy : -nF. That's what she said

The actions of an admin is to be respect and judge fairly. I would not do this if I hadn't. Why am I writing this? Because he is obviously abusing his admin. In a game alone he flashed me twice every round. I told him to stop and the still flash me. So from the time he started to the time I attempted to join a different team than him he had at least flashed me 30 times. From on attempt to flee from it I joined a different team. So what does he do? He uses his admin to forcibly join the same team I am on and continue flashing me. I have told him that I would post this in the forums. Wild is also my witness.

I'll say it again. If he is still admin..I'm sorry but I will leave this clan. Stupid people these really piss me off.

got pho?
Back to top Go down
A Friend
-nF. Member
-nF. Member

Medals : 306

PostSubject: Re: If this guy does not get his admin removed I am leaving -nF.   Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:26 pm

WOW you didnt tell them what you did way to go buddy
Back to top Go down
A Friend
-nF. Member
-nF. Member

PostSubject: Re: If this guy does not get his admin removed I am leaving -nF.   Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:31 pm

Take off my admin and kick me out of the clan tbh im regreting the fact was no lifeing on your server getting over 100 kills a day i regret the fact that i didnt study in that time all the time i was active on didnt get credit for everything i did anyways when he is trying to report a guy he says what the guy did he doesnt say what he did he calls it abusing for me flashing him what do you call when he keeps on grabing me and killing me thats not abuse aint it? sap do what ever you want, if you want to kick me it was a pleasure for me
Back to top Go down
titevi3tboi
Left Member

PostSubject: Re: If this guy does not get his admin removed I am leaving -nF.   Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:35 pm

ok good now that you have mentioned that I'll tell them what I did.
So one of the ways I tried to stop him from flashing me was to grab him and slay him. Why did I do that instead of doing anything else like slapping him? Well I can't because he has full admin. So basically I can't touch him...Only thing I can do was the grab and slay him. What did he do after that? He revives himself...What can I do? nothing. So i tried to join another team and he follows me. there you happy?
Back to top Go down
A Friend
-nF. Member
-nF. Member

PostSubject: Re: If this guy does not get his admin removed I am leaving -nF.   Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:38 pm

I ment it to be a joke nor serious i got pissed dieng 3 times from a flash by whome pho's flash and btw when i transfered myself i never flashed pho there ..
Back to top Go down
A Friend
-nF. Member
-nF. Member

PostSubject: Re: If this guy does not get his admin removed I am leaving -nF.   Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:40 pm

i revived myself to play i dont like dieng from the begining of the game, btw if someone slayed you as a joke at the begging of the game what would you do ?? revive your self

you keep on whinning on fourms about admins dont respect well look at your self grabbing me and grit dont tell me you didnt well you did
Back to top Go down
A Friend
-nF. Member
-nF. Member

PostSubject: Re: If this guy does not get his admin removed I am leaving -nF.   Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:42 pm

I asked an experienced guy asked him about the flash part he said its not admin abuse and guess who i asked iFe i bet no one knows about cs as him
Back to top Go down
titevi3tboi
Left Member

PostSubject: Re: If this guy does not get his admin removed I am leaving -nF.   Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:51 pm

I don't care what you say anymore. I'm done with you. I really tried to accept you but you just keep making me pissed off. I have told you numerous times already and you do not listen. I only flashed you once btw. not 3 times...now you're just lieing. This will be my last post until a decision is made. If not then I will follow as I have said. If that is so then I also have had a great time. It was fun from the beginning of the nf clan till now. Peace out.

-got pho?
Back to top Go down
A Friend
-nF. Member
-nF. Member

PostSubject: Re: If this guy does not get his admin removed I am leaving -nF.   Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:59 am

Why are you making this so hard on yourself bro, when your not on i have no problems if you want me not to enter servers when you ain't on you have my promise i wont this is stupid to be honest do what ever you have to do.
Back to top Go down
A Friend
-nF. Member
-nF. Member

PostSubject: Re: If this guy does not get his admin removed I am leaving -nF.   Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:10 am

Listen I wont play for at least one month cause of my exams so HAVE FUN Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Electrix
-nF. Head Admin
-nF. Head Admin

Medals : 436

PostSubject: Re: If this guy does not get his admin removed I am leaving -nF.   Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:48 pm

Guys Stop , now i saw this situation but i cant make a move because i didn't witness any part of that , i will now ask you to stop fighting on the forums.

Pho you said Wild is a witness , ask wild and let him figure out this problem for you both , i was not very pleased about two clan members are fighting, i ask you both to figure out this problem or you just ask your witness (Wild) as you said...

Steam Name : gojalpointcom24@caramail.com

---------------------------------------------------

[center]
Back to top Go down
touchy
-nF. Leader
-nF. Leader

Medals : 234

PostSubject: Re: If this guy does not get his admin removed I am leaving -nF.   Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:16 am

sorry wasn't on this past few weeks, for the reason that i have a personal prob and so much busy, i will discuss this with other admins. wait for our decision. thnx

Back to top Go down
A Friend
-nF. Member
-nF. Member

PostSubject: Re: If this guy does not get his admin removed I am leaving -nF.   Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:40 pm

i didnt even abuse him his whining like a kid
Back to top Go down
Black.fire
-nF. Lead Admin
-nF. Lead Admin

Medals : 328

PostSubject: Re: If this guy does not get his admin removed I am leaving -nF.   Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:15 pm

Does anyone of you have a demo ?

-F.E.A.R N0 EV!L ..
Back to top Go down
http://nfclan.forumclan.com
titevi3tboi
Left Member

PostSubject: Re: If this guy does not get his admin removed I am leaving -nF.   Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:03 pm

I do not. But you can always ask Wild what happened. It's not like there weren't a head admin on at the time. I was just too pissed and quit.

got pho?
Back to top Go down
Wild big killer
-nF. Leader
-nF. Leader

Medals : 167

PostSubject: Re: If this guy does not get his admin removed I am leaving -nF.   Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:12 pm

What i saw that this guy That's What She Said flashed got pho meany times . When got pho changed the team , he changed it too to continue flashing him.

That's What She Said use random names like player ,like TWSS ........... and thats not good

this guy is it nf member ? how ? Sap didnt accept you
http://nfclan.forumclan.com/t372-hello-dd-back-d

and how much applications did you post ?
http://nfclan.forumclan.com/t125-nf-application
http://nfclan.forumclan.com/t203-i-want-to-be-in-family
http://nfclan.forumclan.com/t185-wanna-be-nf
http://nfclan.forumclan.com/t228-i-want-to-join-nf
http://nfclan.forumclan.com/t268-asked-black-before-doing-it-he-said-i-should
http://nfclan.forumclan.com/t372-hello-dd-back-d

SAP rules are rules

BLACKY ILL PM YOU

-nF. Head Admin

Medals : 436

PostSubject: Re: If this guy does not get his admin removed I am leaving -nF.   Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:22 pm

I am sorry daniel , i dont have the right to do anything because i didn't witness ANYTHING , u and pho are good friends to me , but i know u more , guys i suggest we give him another chance because he really tried hard to join us , but like i said i dont have the right to do anything right now because im not active and am sorry about that , but i have a problem in my RAM. Suggesting though Smile

Steam Name : gojalpointcom24@caramail.com

---------------------------------------------------

[center]
Back to top Go down
A Friend
-nF. Member
-nF. Member

PostSubject: Re: If this guy does not get his admin removed I am leaving -nF.   Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:04 pm

bashar i think i know a way to increase your ram send me a msg on steam i think it works i tried it it increases lagg
Back to top Go down
A Friend
-nF. Member
-nF. Member

PostSubject: Re: If this guy does not get his admin removed I am leaving -nF.   Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:06 pm

wild btw you weren't from the begging you came when i got pissed from this guy anyways wild i 'm thankful cause you said what you saw but still you weren't in the begging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If this guy does not get his admin removed I am leaving -nF.   

Back to top Go down

If this guy does not get his admin removed I am leaving -nF.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1