Share | 

Regarding the server crash and "the mysterious Mr. Pro hacker"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black.fire
-nF. Lead Admin
-nF. Lead Admin

Medals : 328

PostSubject: Regarding the server crash and "the mysterious Mr. Pro hacker"   Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:02 pm

- hein we should private talk , i need some more info and some timings ..

OK guys you need to read this ..
first of all , I'm really proud of you heiny , knowing those guys IPs and the way you are dealing with this issue ..
Second, this kid is not anywhere close to any "hacker" so elec calm down bro , you have a very powerful nF friends aboard ,
Sapy , I totally agree with you , and we gotta fix some server and host issues , so we should talk soon ..

Now about this Kid ,

I reviewed the logs and here is exactly what happened :

This kid used a crash script @ 16/06/ 2012 around 22:30 pm local time
then again @ 22:48 and a few more times earlier

it doesn't matter what software he used "Csdos" "DF" , basically u can do it manually from the server console or a fake client if u have enough programming knowledge ,
so let's assume this kid did it manually " don't underestimate ur enemies right?".. in order to understand how someone can crash our/A server read this:

the "crasher" needs to tell the server something completely out of the server's knowledge and that's when it crashes

in other words .. I'll make it simple
u can ask the server a CS question , it looks in its own database "programming code" and replays so no problem here because the answer was pre-written
but if u tried to ask the server for example : how old is -nF.sap
this request was unexpected, and Valve's hard working programmers didn't made a script to answer this kind of questions , then the crash happens ..
normally u can't ask this kind of this question , but with fake client or a software you can ..

and here I'm not talking about commands ..
commands is something else, if you type a command correctly, then the command will handle it , if you type it incorrectly , it will just say UNknown command , because that's a simple script

the server is programmed to do stuff , handle plugins , and answer every possible request

but there is bugs and open threats everyday right ? that's why the server must be connected to VALVE and be updated everyday
some ppl at valve are discovering more bugs everyday and working to fix them, and I made sure that our servers are connected to Valve network and auto updated daily so ..NO WORRIES

just like the windows service packs and other programs update .. u all know

so maybe you guys are wondering IF OUR SERVERS ARE UP TO DATE THEN WHY SOME KID COULD CRASH IT ?

ok the answer to that is Simple : >> PLUGINS

Valve is not responsible of any third party plugins ..and here is why ..
when a plugin is running , the server is pretty much is not responsible about what this plugin's behavior ..
i mean when third party plugins are installed and running the threaten of being exposed to more bugs and unexpected crashes are x1000 because each plugin has its own script, some random ppl did ..

the "hacker" now can look for many possible errors in the common plugin's script and then ATTACK
we sure have lotta plugins and valve can't follow these guy's programming code and fix em all right ?

that's why they made some softwares can try to hit some common well known plugin's bugs and crash the servers ...

so what to do now ?
well ..

if this 'kid' uses a software " which is more likely ..
then
im gonna find out what those softwares can crash and what do they hit , and i will try to close them all
and if we are dealing with a " pro hacker" and i dont think so btw
then we should do this :

- we can turn off the unnecessary plugins and reduce our bugs
- make our server steam only > because steam only clients are verified so he can't use a fake software client to connect and crash the server ..
such as "HLTV" client which is friendly so dont worry
- i already installed a network and event monitor on the classic , so the second time this guy crashes our server , i will know so many info about this guy and enough for me to trace and hack this pathetic life ..
and i already traced some stuff about him
this guy is from syria , and No heiny , he didn't use a proxy , he did it with a syrian ip address
if u guys meet him at the server just offline Pm me at YM , i will get it to my mobile,
it will make the trace process much much easier if he is online and connected ..

this is my field , I can put a hardware firewall and a packet sniffer and tracer to fuck this kid
i just think that he is not worth it , and i stand with the thought that he is just a noob with a software ..

1 last thing : i pretty much suspect this Elsa7rawi guy and i think he is deeply involved in this shit ..
I mean the way he is talking about this incident is so wired
to understand what I'm talking about please follow and read all his topics and replyes to this issue , not mentioning that he didn't get accepted to nF , and he had some major fights with other nFz and players

Thanks for reading & sorry for the long post ..

Viva nF ..

-F.E.A.R N0 EV!L ..
Back to top Go down
http://nfclan.forumclan.com
Electrix
-nF. Head Admin
-nF. Head Admin

Medals : 436

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the server crash and "the mysterious Mr. Pro hacker"   Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:39 pm

Blacky , i guess he's a pro hacker , cuz when i went to the server i got hitten with a trojan :O

And that was the reason i responsed badly on that topic , cuz too many people were threating at classic 1 week ago :O

Steam Name : gojalpointcom24@caramail.com

---------------------------------------------------

[center]
Back to top Go down
Heineken[PHI]™
-nF. Lead Admin
-nF. Lead Admin

Medals : 460

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the server crash and "the mysterious Mr. Pro hacker"   Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:20 am

lol.
Long post. huh? xD

VIVA nF !!

ok bro. im always online.

If you have any Question just PM me on Steam нєιᴎєĸєηᴾᴴᴵ<-Just Click it

I'm Proud to be PINOY

Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/nf.clan.official
Black.fire
-nF. Lead Admin
-nF. Lead Admin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the server crash and "the mysterious Mr. Pro hacker"   Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:35 am

- ok SO guys what do you think we should do ? and what about that elsa7rawi guy ?

and Elec you Can't get a trojan From a CS server !!!!! actually your CS game can't run any other executable files .. unless its a dll file or a plugin ,
besides , you are only allowed to download sounds and models from the server ..
believe me EL , there is no way you got a trojan from our server ..

And hein , im gonna try to contact you on YM, my steam is still fucked , and i really dont have enough time to fix it ..

-F.E.A.R N0 EV!L ..
Back to top Go down
touchy
-nF. Leader
-nF. Leader

Medals : 234

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the server crash and "the mysterious Mr. Pro hacker"   Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:32 am

Crash or Hack his PC using Telnet, u know that budd. show the kid what a real hack means.

Back to top Go down
Electrix
-nF. Head Admin
-nF. Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the server crash and "the mysterious Mr. Pro hacker"   Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:42 am

Guys , can we group private chat on ym so we discuss many things privately ?!?!

[center]
Back to top Go down
Wild big killer
-nF. Leader
-nF. Leader

Medals : 167

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the server crash and "the mysterious Mr. Pro hacker"   Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:18 am

about ip's , must be static
or we can't do any thin

for exp: me when i restart my modem i get other ip .

and i think daroum can fix this problem

-nF. Member

Medals : 149

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the server crash and "the mysterious Mr. Pro hacker"   Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:51 am

Well...
If u may giving me that guys computer IP not steam ip or smth like that
no his computer IP like 192.168.1.150 smth like that if i had that IP
well his computer will never work again blacky if u could trace him i will help u
fuckin' up that kid
that of corse if u needed my help
Back to top Go down
Black.fire
-nF. Lead Admin
-nF. Lead Admin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the server crash and "the mysterious Mr. Pro hacker"   Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:02 am

OK Sapy , telnet is only the first step tp get inside his router .. and do the access ports inside ..
Wildy , even if he doesn't have a static ip, I can trance his current session Ip if he's online or by his Proxy "Gateway"

Chriss , thanks man but i can handle it Smile

and guys i dont think we should dicuess our plans and next moves here ...

-F.E.A.R N0 EV!L ..
Back to top Go down
A Friend
-nF. Member
-nF. Member

Medals : 306

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the server crash and "the mysterious Mr. Pro hacker"   Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:19 pm

Subject: Re: 100000000000$ info Today at 11:04 pm
im helping the server giving all the info i get but who gives is shit about me ill always remeber that the last thing ill do is to do clan app in this server no one respects players i bet one time someone was with me i always say hi and things trying to be kind no if i was bad one time im always isnt that right SMily black ohh lets turn to smily this guy i tryied to make peace with him but no he is to cool right smily i hope everyone reads this i respect blacky if he will trust me in this elec heiny and sap sap is the only person who wasnt against me btw i hope you read this ..
Back to top Go down
Electrix
-nF. Head Admin
-nF. Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the server crash and "the mysterious Mr. Pro hacker"   Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:47 pm

Ho Ho !!

Blacky and Sap are kind to you because they don't see you doin everything !

Heard that Laith joined the server today !!

He called me , he said u banned him ! , WHY ?!

Didn't he say that he will not hack again !?

Look Backwards , Check Your Mistakes , Try To Fix Them In Future .. Believe me , If You Stayed Like This In The Future , You Will Lose Your Immunity In All Of -nF. Servers !!

[center]
Back to top Go down
Black.fire
-nF. Lead Admin
-nF. Lead Admin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the server crash and "the mysterious Mr. Pro hacker"   Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:00 pm

Respect is highly important here ..
Its the foundation of nF ..
If u feel that someone is disrespecting you And u made nothing wrong to him/her contact me or make admin abuse application
Plz dont say no one is respecting the players and this bullshit
Just make an abuse app or say nothing
And record demo to support ur case if necessary
If any abuse was right , the admin who made that abuse will get warned
Then will lose his adminship and might get banned
So please be loyal and do Your part instead of just saying random speech out loud ..

-F.E.A.R N0 EV!L ..

Last edited by Black.fire on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A Friend
-nF. Member
-nF. Member

Medals : 306

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the server crash and "the mysterious Mr. Pro hacker"   Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:16 am

ok black ill take it btw the one who looks a bit fishy is smily he gets those storyies im telling people motherfuckers btw me and heiny when i did clan app he told me that i should like act like an gentel man wise so i never sworn at anyone then they get me those storyies i tryied to make peace with smily but not just cause he is 16 and im 12 it means he is way cool for me anyway thats it blacky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the server crash and "the mysterious Mr. Pro hacker"   

Back to top Go down

Regarding the server crash and "the mysterious Mr. Pro hacker"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1